- 1¼ tsp dry yeast
- 420 g bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp powdered milk
- 15 g butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp honey
- 290 mL water 290 mL
- 2 tbsp banana chips* chopped
- *Place the banana chips in the raisin nut dispenser
- Place the ingredients in the bread pan in the order listed in the recipe above.
- Select Menu ‘03’ (4hr), make sure the Size is set to M and press start.
- When the cycle is complete, turn out and allow to cool before slicing/serving.
Check out our bread maker: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/small-appliances/bread-maker.html.