Festive Mince pies
These festive mince pies are a must for any Christmas party. Loved by all, these little sweet delights will leave your guests wanting more. The star shapes create an interesting twist on the classic mince pie making them extra special. Enjoy! Dish: 12 hole cake tin lightly greased Oven accessory: wire shelf lower position
Write a review
- 375g Ready Rolled Short Crust Pastry
- 1 Small Jar Mincemeat
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice
- Gently unroll the pastry. Using a 9-10cm cutter, cut out 12 rounds and place them in the prepared cake tin. Put in the fridge. Using the remaining pastry and a star shape cutter make 12 star shapes for the tops.
- Pre-heat the oven on CONVECTION 190°C
- Put 12tsp of mincemeat into a bowl, add a tbsp of orange juice and mix well.
- Remove the pastry from the fridge and fill each case with a tsp of mincemeat and top with the star shape pastry lids.
- Bake for 15-18 mins. Enjoy!
- Made using a Panasonic Convection Microwave.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/