- 375 g Ready Rolled Short Crust Pastry
- 1 Small Jar Mincemeat
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice
- Gently unroll the pastry. Using a 9-10cm cutter, cut out 12 rounds and place them in the prepared cake tin. Put in the fridge. Using the remaining pastry and a star shape cutter make 12 star shapes for the tops.
- Pre-heat the oven on CONVECTION 190°C
- Put 12tsp of mincemeat into a bowl, add a tbsp of orange juice and mix well.
- Remove the pastry from the fridge and fill each case with a tsp of mincemeat and top with the star shape pastry lids.
- Bake for 15-18 mins. Enjoy!
Made using a Panasonic Convection Microwave.