Fruity Ice Blocks
These fruity treats could not be more simple, delicious or healthy. They make a wonderful thirst-quenching summer snack for the whole family with the added bonus of being guilt-free. Check out our range of blenders.
Write a review
- ¼ large watermelon
- Juice from ½ fresh lime
- Cut watermelon into chunks and puree in with stick blender until smooth.
- Add lime juice and blend to combine.
- Pour into an ice block mould and freeze.
- 8 servings (depending on mould size)
- Check out our range of blenders: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/small-appliances/stick-blender.html
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/