Gluten-Free Chocolate Sultana Bread
So more-ish and so good for you, this gluten-free bread with the perfect mix of chocolate and sultanas is easy to bake in your bread maker.
Write a review
- 350ml water
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar or honey
- 450g gluten-free flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100g milk chocolate chips
- 150g sultanas
- 1½ tsp fast-action easy-blend yeast
- Place all the ingredients into the bread pan of your Panasonic breadmaker, in the order listed.
- Select the GLUTEN-FREE setting, medium crust program. If you don’t have a gluten-free setting on your model, use the BASIC BAKE RAPID program instead.
- When the cycle is complete, turn out and allow to cool before slicing/serving.
- Check out our bread maker: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/small-appliances/bread-maker.html.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/