- 500 g potatoes
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 150 ml white wine
- 25 g sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 25 g pine nuts
- ½ bunch coriander roughly chopped
- 2 whole sea bream washed and gutted
- 10 ml sundried tomato oil
- 15 ml coriander chopped
- Peel and cut the potatoes into thin slices.
- Layer the potatoes in the dish with the garlic.
- Pour over the lime juice and wine. Cover and cook on MEDIUM MICROWAVE for 7-8 mins or until potatoes star to soften
- Sprinkle the tomatoes and pine nuts over the potato.
- Score the sea bream through the flesh down to the bone. Season and rub with olive oil and scatter with coriander.
- Place the fish on top of the potatoes and brush with some of the oil from the sundried tomatoes.
- Cook on CONVECTION 220º C + LOW MICROWAVE for 15mins or until fish flakes easily off the bone.
Check out our Steam Combi microwave: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/nn-cs894s.html.