Homemade Nut (of your choice) Butter
A quick and easy recipe for making your own nut (of your choice) butter.
Write a review
- 5 cup Nuts (of your choice)
- 500 ml Olive Oil (optional)
- Place 4 to 6 ounces of your nut of choice in a blender. You will need to stop and push down the nut dust with a spatula several times.
- Continue step 1 until the nut dust begins to clump.
- Let the processor continue running until nut butter begins to get creamy. Give it about 13-15 minutes.
- Tip: Roasted nuts may be a little dry. Add a few drops of olive oil to help reach a creamy consistency
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/