- 1 cup rinsed black rice
- 3 cups of water
- 2 grated apples
- 3/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 300 g packet silken tofu
- Half lemon Juiced
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Drop of vanilla extract
- Place all the rice ingredients together in the rice cooker.
- Select ‘Brown Rice’ function and allow to cook.
- In a blender blend together the tofu mixture.
- Once the rice is cooked, mix through tofu mixture until well combined, top with favourite toppings and enjoy. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge.
- Adding a little almond milk the next day makes it taste like a black rice pudding