- 200 g Plain Wheat Flour Plus extra flour for dusting
- 200 g Semolina
- 4 Egg
- Remove the baking tin from the machine with a clockwise rotating movement. Insert the dough hook in the tin.
- Add the flour, semolina and eggs. Place the baking tin back in the bread maker and close the lid.
- Select program 3 from the menu and start the device (made using our SD-ZB2512 bread maker).
- After 20 minutes, once the device has beeped 8 times to signal that the program has finished, open the lid and remove the baking tin.
- Place the dough on a work surface that has been dusted with flour. Knead until it forms a smooth dough.
- Wrap in cling film and beat, then leave to rest at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- Press the dough out flat using your hands and roll out thinly using a pasta machine up on a thin ish setting. Cut with the pasta machine’s tagliatelle cutter. Dust the fresh pasta with a little bit of flour to prevent it from sticking together.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add salt and cook the pasta for approx. 3 minutes until al dente.
Made using our SD-ZB2512 bread maker: http://bit.ly/ZB2512-Bread-Maker.