Seafood Tom Yum Soup
This classic hot and sour soup will sooth and uplift your body and spirit!
Write a review
- INGREDIENTS A
- 200g prawns peeled and deveined
- 200g cuttlefish
- 200g fish fillet
- 50g button mushroom
- 1 tomato cut in wedges
- 1 stalk Chinese parsley for serving
- INGREDIENTS B
- 800g chicken broth
- ½ pc chicken cube
- 2 pes Chinese parsley root bashed
- 3 slices ginger bashed
- 6 red chillies bashed
- 5 shallots sliced
- 3 lemon leaves tear
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 4 tbsp lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 1 tsp palm sugar or sugar
- CHILLI OIL
- 12 dried chilli soaked until soft
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- Marinate the prawns, cuttlefish and fish fillet in 2tsp sugar.
- Blend all chilli oil ingredients together and cook in microwave oven on high power for about 5 min.
- Place the Ingredients B in the rice cooker inner pan. Press "Menu Select" then "Steam", press "Cooking Timer" to 20 min. Close the lid and press “Start". Wait until it beeps.
- Add the sauce and Ingredients A, press "Menu Select" then "Steam". Press "Cooking Timer" to 8 min and press "Start". Wait until it beeps.
- Serve with 2 tbsp chili oil and Chinese parsley.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/