- 200 g Cooking Apple or roughly 2 Apples
- 1 tbsp Rum or Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Ice Cream
- 50 g Plain Flour
- 20 g Almond Flour
- 50 g Brown Sugar
- 50 g Butter
- Dice the butter and place in a plastic bag with the plain flour, almond flour and sugar. Squish the lumps of butter between your fingers and thumbs until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs, then leave to rest in the fridge.
- Peel and core the apples, cut them into 2-cm dice, place in a bowl and toss with the tbsp of sugar, rum and cinnamon.
- Place the apple mixture in a heatproof dish and top with the crumble from step (1).
- Place the dish on the wire shelf, slot the shelf into the middle shelf position, and cook on Combi 8 for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a generous scoop of ice cream.