- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
- 600 g chicken wings 16 pcs
- Combine first six ingredients.
- Place chicken in a flat dish and pour over remaining combined ingredients.
- Marinate overnight or for at least three hours.
- Arrange marinated chicken on metal tray.
- Put the metal tray in higher shelf position.
- Cook on Grill 1 for 27 minutes, turning once after 22 minutes.
Made using the Panasonic NN-CS894S steam combi microwave .