Garlic Herb Bread
A simple blend of fresh herbs (we are big fans of basil and oregano) and garlic is all you need to give a delicious lift to any loaf from your bread maker. It’s perfect for turning into cheese toastie melts, or even serving fresh with a dipping bowl of olive oil for a Mediterranean twist.
Write a review
- 1¼ tsp dry yeast
- 420 g bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp powdered milk
- 15 g butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh herbs, chopped
- 290 mL water
- Place the ingredients in the bread pan in the order listed in the recipe above.
- Select Menu ‘01’ (4hr), make sure the size is set to M and press start.
- When the cycle is complete, turn out and allow to cool before slicing/serving.
- Made using the SD-2501 bread maker: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/kitchen-appliances/bread-makers/sd-2501.html
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/