- 1 onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 750 g rump steak sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 200 g sliced mushrooms
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- Place all ingredients (except sour cream and mushrooms) in a 3-litre casserole dish.
- Stir until combined.
- Cover and cook on P7 for 7 to 9 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
- Add mushrooms. Stir and cook on P7 for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir through sour cream.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve with the pasta of your choice, or crusty bread.
Made using the Panasonic NN-ST655W invertor microwave oven: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/microwave-only/nn-st655w.html