- 100 g unsalted butter
- 100 g light brown soft sugar
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 250 g porridge oats
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 apple cored and sliced
- Preheat the oven on CONVECTION 180°C.
- Place the butter, sugar and syrup into a bowl and melt on MEDIUM MICROWAVE for 2-3 mins.
- Mix in the oats, seeds and apple. Make sure it is thoroughly mixed.
- Press the mixture in a 20cm square tin, lightly greased.
- Bake on CONVECTION 180°C for 20-25mins.
- Cut into ten bars whilst still warm.