Servings: 12 people
- 2 eggs
- 60 g unsalted butter melted
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1½ tsp salt
- 100 ml water
- 250 ml milk
- 600 g bread flour
- 1 tbsp dried yeast
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 200 g Kewpie mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- ½ tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Siracha chilli sauce
- 600 g whole cooked prawns
- 1 cos lettuce leaves separated
- Make the dough in the bread maker. Lightly beat 1 egg and place in the bread pan, followed by melted butter, caster sugar, salt, water, milk, bread flour, and yeast. Close the lid and select program 30 (SD-YR2550) or program 29 (SD-R2530), Manual Bread Kneading, 20 minutes and press Start.
- When the bread maker beeps, press Stop. The select program 31 (SD-YR2550) or program 30 (SD-R2530), Manual Rise, 30 minutes and press Start.
- When the bread maker beeps, press Stop and remove the bread pan from the bread maker. Tip dough onto a clean work surface. Lightly shape the dough into a log and cut dough into 12 equal pieces.
- Line a baking tray with a sheet of non-stick baking paper. Preheat the oven to Convection 180°C.
- Shape each dough portion into a ball, and evenly space onto the prepared baking tray. Lightly whisk the remaining egg and brush the tops of the rolls, followed by sprinkling with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Whilst the buns are cooling make the rose sauce. Add ingredients to a bowl and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Split the buns in half, add a lettuce leave to the base of the roll, top with 2-3 peels prawns and dollop over rose sauce. Top the remaining half of the bun and enjoy.
- Make bread on the day of serving.