- 300 ml water
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil plus extra to drizzle
- 500 g white bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 7 g yeast
- ¼ cup tomato chutney
- 200 g grated tasty cheese
- 200 g sliced ham
- Start by making the dough. Make sure the blade is inserted into the bread pan. Place the water, oil, bread flour, salt, sugar into the bread pan. Place the bread pan into the bread maker and close the lid.
- Open the dispenser lid. Place the dry yeast in the Yeast Dispenser, and close the dispenser lid. (If using the SD-R2530, place the yeast in as the last ingredient).
- Select program 30 (SD-YR2550) or program 29 (SD-R2530), Manual Bread Kneading, and press start.
- When the machine beeps 8 times, select program 31 (SD-YR2550) or program 30 (SD-R2530), Manual Rise, and press start.
- When the machine beeps 8 times, leave the dough in the machine for another 30-60 minutes to proof longer for an extra fluffy dough.
- Take breadpad out of machine. Lightly flour a bench or work surface, and empty dough from breadpan out. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough to make a 25cm x 35cm rectangle. Spread with chutney. Spread the ham out in an even layer and sprinkle over cheese. Starting from 1 long side, roll up tightly. Trim edges. Cut roll into 8 slices. Place slices, cut-side up, on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Cover with a clean tea towel and allow to prove whilst you pre-heat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- When the oven is up to temperature, drizzle the scrolls with olive oil and bake for 45 minutes.