- 1/2 Ready-made Puff Pastry Sheet (160g size)
- 3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 200 g Cherry Tomato (if possible, remove excess seeds to prevent the tart from becoming soggy.)
- A pinch Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Put the glass tray on the wire shelf, place a baking sheet on the glass tray, and spread the pastry sheet on top.
- Using a knife, lightly score a line around the pastry sheet, 1 cm from the edge. (Note: Do not cut all the way through.) Inside the scored line, prick all over with a fork."
- Spread the Dijon mustard over the pastry, inside the scored line.
- Arrange the tomato slices on top of the mustard. Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the tomato slices. Drizzle olive oil over the whole tart.
- Slot the shelf into the middle shelf position, and cook on Combi 5 for 15 minutes.