- 2 slices bacon
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- Toast to serve check our Bread Maker recipes
- Place bacon on a dinner plate between 2 sheets of paper towel.
- Cook on P10 for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Wrap bacon around the inside of a 1-cup ramekin dish.
- Crack egg into centre of dish and pierce yolk with tooth pick.
- Cover and cook on P5 for 50 seconds.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and cook for a further 20 seconds (or until cheese melts).
- Serve with a side of toast to dip in the runny egg.
Check out our microwave range: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens.html.