- 250 g tuna in brine
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g vine cherry tomatoes quartered
- 15 g garlic minced
- 50 g red onions diced
- 30 g spring onions finely sliced
- 100 g black olives sliced and seedless
- 100 g parmesan cheese
- 12 slices baguette bread check our recipe
- 50 ml olive oil
- 100 g croutons diced for garnish
- Basil leaves to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Using the stick blender bowl, combine tuna and extra virgin olive oil to create a thick paste. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- In a separate bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, red onion, spring onion, black olives, olive oil and grated Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Preheat a pan on medium high. Add a little olive oil and toast the bread on both sides.
- Assemble the bruschetta on a serving platter: spread tuna paste on the toasted bread, top with the tomato mixture, some grated Parmesan and basil leaves.
Check out our range of blenders: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/small-appliances/stick-blender.html.