- Accessory: base of oven
- Dish: 1.5 litre Pyrex bowl®
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1 tsp of dried chilli flakes or to taste
- 1 tsp of oil
- 400 g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 150 ml red wine
- 30 ml tomato puree
- 500 g fresh beef mince
- 400 g can can red kidney beans drained
- Salt and pepper
- Place onion, garlic, chilli and oil in a large glass bowl.
- Place on the base of the oven and cook on MEDIUM MICROWAVE for 3 mins
- Place all other ingredients in the glass bowl. Stir well.
- Cover with lid or pierced cling film and cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 15-20 mins or until cooked.
this recipe is suitable for freezing