- 4 Rashers Streaky Bacon
- 4 200-250g each Sweet Potatoes
- 15 mls Olive Oil
- 60 mls Crème Fraiche
- 3 Spring Onions Finely Sliced
- 250 g Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Place the bacon on a microwavable plate, cover with kitchen roll and cook on High MICROWAVE for 2 minutes. Leave to one side.
- Cook the sweet potatoes on the auto program jacket potatoes (see page 60). Leave them to cool.
- Slice the sweet potatoes in half lengthways, scoop out the flesh and place into a bowl, add the crème fraiche, spring onions and half the cheese to the bowl, mix together well.
- Spoon the filling back into the potato halves.
- Chop the bacon and place some on top, followed by the remaining cheese.
- Place the potato halves onto the wire rack on the enamel tray and cook on Grill 1 for 3-6 minutes or until golden brown.
Check out our 27L Convection, Grill & Combination Stainless Steel Microwave NN-CD58JS, featuring a convenient pre-programmed Junior Menu: www.panasonic.com.au.