Cranberry Pork Loin
Using the grill mode on our 4-in-1 steam combination oven, you can prepare these tender and juicy pork loins in flash. Only the simplest of seasonings are needed for the pork because the real star of the show is our cranberry sauce which you can whip up in your bread maker.
Write a review
- 500 g pork loin steaks
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cranberry Sauce ( view recipe)
- Brush pork loins with olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the pork on your crispy grill tray, then place tray in the upper shelf position.
- Select GRILL 1 for 18 – 20 mins, turning pork loins halfway during cooking.
- Top your pork loins with our classic, easy and delicious cranberry sauce made with the help of a Panasonic bread maker.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/