- 250 gr Plain flour
- 10 ml Bicarbonate Soda
- 10 ml Baking Powder
- 4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 100 gr Dark brown sugar
- 150 ml Vegetable oil
- 3 Eggs
- 300 gr Pumpkin cooked soft
- 75 gr Dried cranberry
- Sieve the flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder into a bowl with the pumpkin pie spice. Mix in the brown sugar and make a well in the centre.
- Add the oil and beaten eggs. Beat well until all the ingredients are combined. Stir in the cooked pumpkin and cranberries.
- Remove the kneading blade from the bread pan and line the bottom and sides with baking parchment.
- Place the mixture in the bread pan, and select the menu 13 and enter 55 mins on the timer.
- Test the bread with a skewer to see if the cake is cooked. If the cake does require extra time, select menu 13 again and enter a further 3-5 mins on the timer.
- Take the bread pan out of the bread maker. Leave to stand for 5-10 mins before removing from the bread pan and allowing to cool.
Cooked with the Hard Crust SD-ZP2000 Bread Maker