- 80 gr Crab meat
- 240 gr / 4 eggs
- 500 ml Soup stock dashi
- 20 gr Soy sauce
- Break the eggs into a bowl and stir well. Add soup stock (dashi) and soy sauce. Strain egg mixture using a sieve.
- In 4 individual serving bowls, add the crab meat and 150gr of the ingredients from step 1. Cover with the plastic wrap.
- Place bowls on the metal tray and then put on the middle rack.
- Cook on the 'Steam 1' setting for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes with the plastic wrap intact.
- Sprinkle chopped chives on top of the egg custard and serve.
Cooked with Panasonic NN-CS894S Microwave