- 350 g potatoes
- 25 g butter
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 200 g can tuna drained
- 70 g corn kernels drained
- 1 egg hardboiled, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg beaten
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- Cook potatoes with 45 ml (3 tbsp) water, covered on HIGH power for 6-8 mins. or until cooked. Drain.
- Place butter and onion in a bowl, cover and cook on HIGH power for 4 mins. or until soft.
- Add potatoes and mash.
- Stir in tuna, corn, hard-boiled egg, parsley and lemon juice, season well.
- Shape into 8 cakes and coat in beaten egg and Breadcrumbs.
- Place on grill rack and cook on Combination: GRILL 1 and SIMMER power for 16-18 mins. or until brown, turning halfway.
Check out our Steam Combi microwave: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/nn-cs894s.html.