Individual Chocolate Mud Cake
This amazing little cake is a chocoholic’s dream! Moist and velvety, it’s super quick to prepare and cook. Using your microwave, you can be enjoying one of these luxe little wonders in just over a minute!
Write a review
- 5 tsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbs spelt flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tsp sugar or evaporated cane juice
- 0.25 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 3 tbs milk, of choice
- 0.5 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Fresh raspberries to serve
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well using the stick whisk attachment.
- Add liquid and stir then transfer to either a small ramekin or coffee mug.
- Microwave for 1 min 20 seconds
- Garnish with raspberries to serve.
- Check out our range of microwaves: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens.html
- Check out our range of blenders: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/small-appliances/stick-blender.html
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/