- 3litre bowl
- 15 g dried porcini
- 750 ml vegetable stock
- 25 g butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 400 g chestnut mushrooms roughly chopped
- 150 ml dry white wine
- 45 ml double cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Soak porcini in stock for 20mins. Strain the porcini and coarsely chop. Add the soaking liquid to the remaining stock. Place the butter, garlic and parsley in a bowl.
- Place on the base of the oven and cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 1min.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and porcini to the parsley mixture. Cook on MEDIUM MICROWAVE for 8-10mins or until softened. Stir halfway. Add wine and stock.
- Cover and cook on MEDIUM MICROWAVE for 15mins. Cool. Place in a liquidiser and puree until smooth. Return the puree to the bowl. Stir in cream and season to taste.
- Cover and cook on MEDIUM MICROWAVE for 3mins or until piping hot.