- 20cm shallow dish
- 4 Bramley cooking apples
- 2 stem ginger balls finely chopped
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 figs chopped
- 50 g light muscovado sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- Core the apples, and score the skin around the middle.
- Mix together the ginger, cinnamon, figs and sugar. Fill the centre of the apples with the mixture so that they are well packed.
- Top each apple with a knob of butter.
- Cook on MEDIUM MICROWAVE for 5-7 mins or until the apples start to soften, the apples can over cook very easily so take care.