- 2 large frozen mangoes roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Pinch of fine salt
- Assemble the frozen attachment on the slow juicer.
- Feed the frozen mango through the juicer and transfer into a bowl.
- Mix the frozen mango, lime juice, sugar and salt together with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture into 8 large ice block moulds, dividing evenly.
- Insert wooden pop sticks and freeze until firm.
Made using a Panasonic Slow Juicer (MJ-L500), with frozen attachment: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/kitchen-appliances/juicers/mj-l500wst.html