Mango and Lime Ice Blocks
Go ‘green and gold’ this Australia Day, with our refreshing mango and lime ice blocks. These delicious little treats are the perfect way to cool down on a hot summer’s day and they’re super easy to make using our slow juicer’s frozen attachment.
Write a review
- 2 large frozen mangoes, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Pinch of fine salt
- Assemble the frozen attachment on the slow juicer.
- Feed the frozen mango through the juicer and transfer into a bowl.
- Mix the frozen mango, lime juice, sugar and salt together with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture into 8 large ice block moulds, dividing evenly.
- Insert wooden pop sticks and freeze until firm.
- Made using a Panasonic Slow Juicer (MJ-L500), with frozen attachment: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/kitchen-appliances/juicers/mj-l500wst.html
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/