Creamy Green Smoothie Bowl
It’s a green smoothie with a creamy twist – in a bowl! The coconut water and pear lift this from a mere blend to a superfood delight, while the mango, granola, almond and chia seed topping ensure a nutrient-dense kick to the concoction. Made using a Panasonic stick blender.
Write a review
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- ¼ avocado
- ½ a lime, peeled
- 1 ½ cups of coconut water
- 1 ripe pear, cubed
- ½ mango, sliced
- 2 tbsp granola
- 1 tbsp almonds, chopped
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Blend smoothie ingredients together and pour into bowl.
- Decorate with toppings, snap a picture and share immediately for a ton of social media #smoothiebowl #foodenvy.
- Oh yeah, and don’t forget to grab a spoon and EAT this delicious bowl of goodness.
- Check out our range of blenders: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/small-appliances/stick-blender.html.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/