- Leftover Halloween chocolates biscuits and lollies
- 500 g chocolate or chocolate melts
- Roughly chop leftover Halloween treats.
- Arrange in baking paper-lined tray.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the mixture, spreading with spatula to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate until set, and then break into pieces to serve.
Made using the Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SF574SQPQ: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/microwave-only/nn-sf574s.html.