- 175 g Oats
- 120 g Soft Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 50 g Sunflower Seeds
- 25 g Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 25 g Dried Cranberries
- 25 g Raisins
- 25 g Dried Apricot finely chopped
- Preheat the oven on Convection 150ºC with the enamel tray.
- Mix together the oats, sugar, salt, sunflower seeds and coconut.
- Mix the oil and maple syrup together and stir thoroughly into the oat mixture.
- Carefully grease the enamel tray and spread the oat mixture evenly across the tray.
- Cook on Convection 150ºC for 40-45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Pour the cooked mixture into a bowl and stir in the cranberries, raisins and apricots.
Check out our 27L Convection, Grill & Combination Stainless Steel Microwave NN-CD58JS, featuring a convenient pre-programmed Junior Menu: www.panasonic.com.au.