- 50 g Butter
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Garlic Cloves
- 150 g Mixed Mushrooms
- 100 g Risotto Rice
- 100 mls Dry White wine
- 450 mls Hot Vegetable Stock
- 100 g Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 150 g Vegetarian Cheddar grated
- 50 g Mixed nuts toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 15 g Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 15 g Curly Parsley
- 200 g Fresh Cranberries
- 1 tbsp Cranberry Sauce
- Place butter, onion and garlic in a large bowl and cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 5 mins
- Add the mushrooms and cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 2 mins
- Add rice, wine and stock and cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 20-25 mins or until rice is cooked.
- Stir in the breadcrumbs, cheese, nuts, eggs and herbs. Season with black pepper.
- Spread the cranberries in the base of the tin and pour in mushroom mixture. For the CF7 place on base of oven, for the CS8 & CF8 place on the glass shelf in the lower shelf position and cook on CONVECTION 190ºC + GRILL 2 + SIMMER MICROWAVE for 30 mins.
- Turn the nut roast out onto a large plate/platter and brush with the cranberry sauce.