- 250 ml warm water
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7 g dried active yeast
- 370 g bread flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 g pizza sauce
- 100 g sliced ham
- 100 g sliced pepperoni
- 100 g sliced mortadella
- 200 g mozzarella grated
- 50 g parmesan grated
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Make sure the blade is inserted into the bread pan. Place the dough ingredients into the bread pan starting with the warm water and oil, followed by the dry ingredients. Place the bread pan into the bread maker and close the lid.
- Select program 23 (SD-R2530) or program 24 (SD-YR2550), Dough Pizza and press start.
- When the machine beeps 8 times press stop. Select program 30 (SD-R2530) or program 31 (SD-YR2550), Manual Rise, and press start.
- Preheat oven to 180°C Convection. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- When the machine beeps 8 times, press stop and take the bread pan out of machine. Empty the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Divide the dough into 2 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 20 x 30cm rectangle. Spread 2 heaped tablespoons of pizza sauce on each rectangle, leaving a 2cm border. Divide the ham, pepperoni, mortadella, and mozzarella between each rectangle. Arrange on each rectangle evenly. Sprinkle 2/3 of the parmesan on top, then finally the fresh basil leaves.
- Turn one of the dough rectangles so a long side of the dough is in front of you. Carefully roll up dough from the long side to enclose filling. Pinch the dough to enclose and form a seam. Fold in the edges. Place seam-side down on tray and repeat with other dough rectangle.
- Flatten the rolls slightly and brush all over with the beaten egg. Use a sharp knife to cut shallow incisions on the top of the rolls and sprinkle with the remaining parmesan cheese. Allow to rest for 15 minutes in a warm place before baking.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.