- 1 white sourdough or pane di casa crusty loaf
- 1 cup grated mozarella cheese
- 100 g butter melted
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 125 g bacon chopped
- Place the butter in a small heatproof bowl and melt in the Panasonic Combination Microwave for 45 - 60 seconds then add minced garlic + parsley and stir to combine.
- Preheat the Panasonic Combination Microwave on Convection 180°C with enamel tray.
- Cut the sourdough in a criss cross pattern. Make sure you don’t cut right through the bread and ensure an inch is left at the base of the bread .
- Open up bread cracks with your fingers. Drizzle a teaspoon of melted butter mixture into each bread crack, then push a small a pinch of cheese and bacon into each crack. Brush the loaf with the remainin butter mixture.
- Cover the bread bread with foil and bake for 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and gooey. Unwrap the bread and bake for another 5 or so minutes to make it slightly brown and crusty. Serve.