FOR THE POLENTA
- 1 l Water lukewarm or warm
- 200 g Corn Flour
- 3 g Salt
FOR THE MUSHROOM SAUCE
- 300 g Mixed Mushroom
- 1 Clove of Garlic without peel
- 15 g Spring Onion
- 30 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6-8 Fresh Sage Leaf
- 2 g Chopped Rosemary
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 g Kudzu or Arrowroot
- 30 ml Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Tamari
- 15 g Vegetable Stock
- Salt as desired
- Pour lukewarm or warm water, Polenta flour and salt into the bread pan. Select menu 18.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices or cubes,and cut the spring onion into julienne strips.
- In a non-stick pan, heat the oil, garlic, spring onion and bay leaf. then, add the mushrooms and salt and cook for 8-10 mins. Add sage, salt and the sauté in the pan and continue cooking for another minute.
- In a separate bowl, mix the arrowroot or kudzu, the vegetable milk and tamari, ensuring that no lumps are formed.
- Pour into the pan with the mushrooms and let it simmer for 1-2 mins. Reduce until the desired consistency is obtained, and add the stock, if necessary.
- During the last 2 mins of cooking, add the chopped rosemary.
- Remove the garlic and bay leaf, pour the hot polenta on a wooden cutting board and serve with the mushroom sauce.