- 1/4 Onion finely chopped (50g)
- 1/3 Bell Pepper cut into bite-sized pieces (70g)
- 200 g Tomato if whole, mash roughly
- 50 g Canned Chickpea Garbanzo bean
- 3 Olive
- 1 tsp Harissa Paste
- Dried Oregano A pinch
- 1 Clove of Garlic grated
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Pepper A pinch
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 30 g Feta Cheese
- Fresh Parsley or Coriander Leave (Cilantro) As desired
- Except for the eggs, feta and parsley/ coriander leaves, place the ingredients in a heatproof bowl. With the bowl on the wire shelf in the middle shelf position, cook on Combi 11 (Convection 160°C + Microwave 100 W) for 15 minutes.
- Crack the eggs on top and sprinkle all over with crumbled feta cheese and chopped parsley/ coriander leaves. With the bowl on the wire shelf in the middle shelf position, cook on Combi 3 (Steam + Convection 190°C) for 10 minutes.