Hearty Vegetarian Casserole
With the cooler weather on the way, easy casseroles and stews make a warm and comforting addition to the dinner menu. This hearty casserole brings together a mix of nutritious vegetables to create a simple one-dish wonder in your microwave.
Write a review
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 eggplant, chopped
- 200 g zucchini, sliced
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 400 g can tomatoes
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Fresh herbs to garnish
- Place mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, capsicum and onion in a 3-litre casserole dish.
- Cover and cook on P7 for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato purée, herbs and garlic. Re-cover and cook on P10 for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap and cook on P10 for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.
- Made using the Panasonic NN-ST655W invertor microwave oven: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/microwave-only/nn-st655w.html
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/