- 2 Onions
- 2 Bacon slices
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Powdered cheese for sprinkling
- 2 Stock cubes
- 600 ml Water
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 tsp Curry powder
- Peel the onions and make a cross-shaped cut. Cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Place all the ingredients in a heatproof bowl and cover the top with cling wrap. Heat for 10 minutes in the microwave on the Medium setting (600 W). Turn the onions over and heat for another 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, pour into bowls, and sprinkle with powdered cheese.