Whole Onion Curry-Flavored Soup
This dish delivers the rich savour of whole onions, their natural sweetness enhanced by steaming. The nutrition of the ingredients is absorbed into the soup as it’s heated by our Panasonic Microwave, making it an easily-digestible soup.
Write a review
- 2 Onions
- 2 Bacon slices
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Powdered cheese for sprinkling
- 2 Stock cubes
- 600ml Water
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2tsp Curry powder
- Peel the onions and make a cross-shaped cut. Cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Place all the ingredients in a heatproof bowl and cover the top with cling wrap. Heat for 10 minutes in the microwave on the Medium setting (600 W). Turn the onions over and heat for another 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, pour into bowls, and sprinkle with powdered cheese.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/