- 1 kg cream cheese room temperature
- 7 eggs room temperature
- 340 g caster sugar
- 500 ml cream
- 30 g plain flour
- pinch of salt
- raspberries to serve
- Preheat oven on Convection 200°C.
- Take two 30cm x 40cm sheets of non-stick baking paper and scrunch them into a ball, then unscrunch them. Top one sheet of baking paper with the other sheet, turning 90 degrees to create a cross. Line a 22cm springform baking tin with the paper cross, pleating and folding sides to fit.
- Use an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and caster sugar in a large bowl until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is fluffy and smooth.
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. While the motor is still running, gradually add in the cream and continue beating until smooth. Finally add in the flour and salt and beat until combined.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the prepared baking tin, filling it all the way up to the top. Bring the edges of the baking paper up around the sides of the tin to create a wall.
- Place baking tin on wire shelf in lower shelf position and cook on Convection 200°C for 1 hour or until cheesecake is golden brown. Set aside to cool completely, then transfer to the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with fresh raspberries.