- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 10 snow pea pods
- 1 cup watercress
- Lemon wedge to serve
- Pour water into tank before steaming salmon and vegetables.
- Salmon: Place salmon into microwave steamer bowl with the skin up.
- Salmon: Select Steam 1 or medium heat seating for 9-10 minutes.
- Salmon: Set aside to steam vegetables.
- Vegetables: Arrange broccoli and snow peas into microwave steamer bowl.
- Vegetables: Select steam 1 for 3-5 minutes.
- To Serve: Mix watercress and steamed vegetables in a bowl.
- To Serve: Fork salmon apart and arrange on top of greens.
- To Serve: Garnish with extra watercress and serve with lemon wedge.
Check out our Steam Combi microwave: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/nn-cs894s.html.