- ¾ cup icing sugar sifted
- 1 cup packaged dried mixed fruit
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 250 g copha*
- 3 cups Rice Bubbles
- 1 cup powdered milk
- Glacè cherries for topping
- Line a lamington tin with baking paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Place copha in a small bowl, place in microwave and cook on ‘High’ for 1½ to 2 minutes (until copha is liquid).
- Cool slightly, pour onto dry ingredients and mix well.
- Turn mixture into lamington tin and press firmly.
- Decorate top with glacè cherries.
- Freeze until set (about 15 minutes), then store in the refrigerator.
- Cut into squares and serve, or portion into gift bags.
Made using a NN-ST671SQPQ microwave http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/microwave-only/nn-st671s.html