- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 125 g chorizo sausages halved and sliced
- 25 g butter
- 225 g brown cap mushrooms quartered
- 225 g risotto rice
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 300 ml hot vegetable stock
- 300 ml white wine
- 100 g frozen peas
- 300 g cooked and peeled prawns
- Parsley to garnish
- Put the onion, garlic, butter and mushrooms in a large Pyrex® casserole dish.
- Place on the base of the oven and cook on STEAM 1 + LOW MICROWAVE for 10 minutes.
- Add rice, juice and rind of the lemon, stock and wine to the mushroom mixture.
- Cook on STEAM 1 + LOW MICROWAVE for 10 minutes.
- Stir risotto. Add peas and cook on STEAM 1 + LOW MICROWAVE for 8 minutes.
- Add the prawns and cook on STEAM 1 + LOW MICROWAVE for 4 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 2-3 minutes and garnish with a sprig of parsley to serve.
Made using the NN-DS596B steam combination oven.