Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
If a health-ier Chocolate Cake recipe is what you're after, you've found just what you need. Living a balanced and healthy diet doesn't mean you can't enjoy eating your favourite dessert. Try this simple Gluten Free Chocolate Cake recipe using our latest Panasonic Bread Maker. With only a few basic ingredients, it's easy to make a fresh baked chocolate cake at home whenever your cravings desire.
Write a review
- 150gr Butter (cut into 1cm cubes)
- 150gr Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 120g Melted dark chocolate
- 120gr White rice flour
- 30gr Cacao powder
- 10gr Baking powder
- Open the lid, remove the bread pan and set the kneading blade into the kneading mounting shaft.
- Prepare the ingredients with exact measurement according to the recipe.
- Place measured ingredients into the bread pan in the top-to-bottom order.
- Wipe off any moisture and flour around the bread pan, and return it into the main unit. Close the lid.
- Plug the machine into 230V socket.
- Select menu 15.
- Press button to start.
- After about 2 minutes, open the lid when you hear the beep sound. Scrape off the flour within 3 minutes while is flashing. Closing the lid and restart.
- After about 12 minutes, open the lid when you hear the beep sound. scrape off the dough on the sidewall of bread pan while is flashing. Close the lid and restart.
- Press button and remove cake when machine beeps 8 times and end flashes
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/