Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
If a health-ier Chocolate Cake recipe is what you're after, you've found just what you need. Living a balanced and healthy diet doesn't mean you can't enjoy eating your favourite dessert. Try this simple Gluten Free Chocolate Cake recipe using our latest Panasonic Bread Maker. With only a few basic ingredients, it's easy to make a fresh baked chocolate cake at home whenever your cravings desire.
Write a review
- 150gr Butter (cut into 1cm cubes)
- 150gr Sugar
- 120g Melted dark chocolate
- 120gr White rice flour
- 30gr Cacao powder
- 10gr Baking powder
- Take the bread pan with the kneading blade out of the bread maker and add all ingredients.
- Place the bread pan back into the bread maker, close the lid, select menu 15 (SD-ZP2000KXC) and press start.
- When your cake is done, take it out and let it cool down.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/