- 150 g Butter cut into 1cm cubes
- 150 g Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 120 g Melted dark chocolate
- 120 g White rice flour
- 30 g Cacao powder
- 10 g Baking powder
- Open the lid, remove the bread pan and set the kneading blade into the kneading mounting shaft.
- Prepare the ingredients with exact measurement according to the recipe.
- Place measured ingredients into the bread pan in the top-to-bottom order.
- Wipe off any moisture and flour around the bread pan, and return it into the main unit. Close the lid.
- Plug the machine into 230V socket.
- Select menu 15.
- Press button to start.
- After about 2 minutes, open the lid when you hear the beep sound. Scrape off the flour within 3 minutes while is flashing. Closing the lid and restart.
- After about 12 minutes, open the lid when you hear the beep sound. scrape off the dough on the sidewall of bread pan while is flashing. Close the lid and restart.
- Press button and remove cake when machine beeps 8 times and end flashes