- 200 g Full Fat Milk or Almond Milk
- 200 g Carbonated Water
- 2 x 7g Fast Acting Yeast Sachets
- 60 g Caster Sugar or Coconut Sugar
- 500 g Gluten-Free Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Xanthum Gum
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 70 g Melted Butter Dairy Free Spread or Olive Oil
- 2 Beaten Egg
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Place all the ingredients into the loaf tin in the order listed and stir briefly.
- Place the loaf tin in the bread maker. Select Brioche programme, Medium Crust and press start.
- At the end of the programme the bread maker will bleep to let you know that the loaf is baked.
- Turn out the loaf and place on a wire rack to cool.