Umami Open Sandwich
Umami bread with a Japanese-style topping adds a new twist for a brunch treat to remember.
Write a review
- 1 tsp (2.8g) Dry yeast
- 400g Strong Wheat Flour
- 5g Butter
- 1 3/4 tsp (9g) Salt
- 3/4 tsp (4g) Sugar
- 260ml Soup stock (dashi)
- 1 Slice umami bread
- 2 (120gr) Eggs
- 60ml Soup stock (dashi)
- 5ml Soy sauce
- Sliced cucumber
- Take the bread pan with the kneading blade out of the bread maker and add in all the ingredients in the top-to-bottom order.
- Place the bread pan back into the bread maker, close the lid, select menu 1 and press start.
- When your bread is done, take it out and let it cool down.
- Mix 2 eggs, 60ml soup stock, and 5ml soy sauce. Heat a frying pan, add butter, and fry the egg mix, Spread mayonnaise on the bread, add the egg, and put sliced cucumber on top.
- Baked in a Panasonic SD-ZP2000 Bread Maker.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/