- 3/4 tsp 2.1gr Dry yeast
- 400 g Strong wheat flour
- 40 g Sugar
- 1 tsp 5gr Salt
- 15 g Butter
- 15 g Matcha powder
- 280 ml Water
- 100 g Candied orange peel
- Take the bread pan with the kneading blade out of the SD-ZP2000 bread maker and add in all the ingredients except for the candied orange peel in the top-to-bottom order.
- Place the bread pan back into the bread maker, close the lid, select menu 10, light and press start.
- After around 50 minutes the bread maker will start to beep. Now you can add the candied orange peel to the dough. Press the start button to restart.
- When your bread is done, take it out and let it cool down.