Matcha Bread with Orange
Interesting flavours of Matcha and orange shine in this earthy yet sweet bread, freshly baked with our ZP2000 bread maker.
Write a review
- 3/4 tsp (2.1gr) Dry yeast
- 400g Strong wheat flour
- 40g Sugar
- 1 tsp (5gr) Salt
- 15g Butter
- 15g Matcha powder
- 280ml Water
- 100g Candied orange peel
- Take the bread pan with the kneading blade out of the SD-ZP2000 bread maker and add in all the ingredients except for the candied orange peel in the top-to-bottom order.
- Place the bread pan back into the bread maker, close the lid, select menu 10, light and press start.
- After around 50 minutes the bread maker will start to beep. Now you can add the candied orange peel to the dough. Press the start button to restart.
- When your bread is done, take it out and let it cool down.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/