For the crust
- 400 g Vegan choc cookies
- 100 mL Softened coconut oil or vegan butter
For the Cheesecake
- 300 g Silken tofu
- 300 g Vegan cream cheese
- 200 g Coconut yoghurt or vegan yoghurt of choice
- 100 mL Maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 150 g Vegan dark chocolate melted + dash of water
- 150 g Vegan white chocolate melted + dash of vanilla extract
- Add the cookies to a food processor. Process till small crumbs. Add the oil/butter and process till combined.
- Add two strips of baking paper to your rice cooker tin.
- Press the cookie mixture against the bottom and sides to form a crust. If the mixture falls apart, refrigerate it and try again.
- Add the tofu, cream cheese, yoghurt, maple syrup and salt to the food processor. Process until smooth.
- Separate the filling into two bowls. Mix the dark chocolate and water into one bowl. Mix the white chocolate and vanilla into the other.
- Assemble: Dollop 1 large spoonful of the white batter in the middle of the crust. Dollop 1 large spoonful of the brown batter on top. Repeat. Tap the tin a few times if your batter is thick.
- Cook the cheesecake in your rice cooker with the 'cake/bread' setting for 65 minutes.
- Let the cheesecake sit covered for 2 hours. Open the lid and sit for another 2 hours. Chill the cheesecake overnight.
- To remove the cheesecake from the tin, run the sides under warm water and pull out.
Adapted from Rainbow Nourishments