- 1 small onion finely chopped
- ½ capsicum finely chopped
- 300 g minced beef
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine the onions, capsicum, oil, minced beef and garlic in a microwave safe dish.
- Place in Microwave and cook on P10 for 6 minutes. Stir half way through cooking.
- Add canned tomatoes, tomato paste, vinegar, salt, black pepper, mixed herbs and cook on P7 for 14-16 minutes. Stir half way through cooking.
- Remove and serve with spaghetti and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- (Spaghetti can also be cooked in the Microwave if required)