- 500 g cauliflower
- Trimmed and cut into pieces
- 2 tbs water
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 tbs toasted fresh bread crumbs
- Place cauliflower and water in a covered shallow casserole dish. Cook on 1000 W for 7 to 9 minutes. Stand covered while making sauce.
- On cook-top warm milk and add flour, stir continuously until sauce thickens.
- Drain cauliflower and pour sauce over. Sprinkle with cheese and breadcrumbs. Place in a dish on the metal tray in the lower shelf position and cook on Grill 1, for 3 to 5 minutes.
Made using the Panasonic NN-CS894S convection microwave oven: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/convection-grill-microwaves/nn-cs894s.html